Total Visits

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Kansas!!!!

So, it's been a long time since I updated. And since that time I have moved to Kansas. It is absolutely gorgeous here. There are rolling hills as far as the eye can see. We moved to a college town. Kansas State University. This place bleeds purple. I still have my Gators decal on the back of my car.

I've met all of the other army wives minus Candace. Everyone is super sweet and their kids are gorgeous. I can't wait to see how the next couple of years goes. Brian will be gone multiple times during the year, so these girls are my lifeline.

Job hunting is going slow. I've filled out applications for everywhere. But I actually have a job interview coming up this Tuesday for a bank position. So, fingers crossed. It would work out perfectly for me as far as Caleb is concerned. 

I will try to update more now that I am here. I've just been so busy. I miss everyone in Florida!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment