Total Visits

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Long Time!!

Ah! It's been so long since I have been on here updating everyone. So tomorrow (11/9/11) will be exactly 39 days until I see my husband!! I am so excited. The plan is to leave Florida on the 21st and hit up Virginia and Tennessee. I can't wait to meet Brian's parents and his family and friends.


I also just can't wait to be in our home. How exciting is that?!?!


Caleb got picked for Terrific Kid for the month of November. I am so proud of him. He is a great kid and I couldn't ask for a more well behaved perfect child. I truly am blessed.


While I am waiting to move, I am searching for a job in Kansas and I am trying to sell a couple of things but am having no luck. I tried Craigslist and a selling page that Samantha mentioned..but dang..not one bite.. hmm any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment